27.2.2014

Asennetta / Attitude

Tänäänkin kortti The Greeting Farmin leimasimella, kuva on väritetty ProMarkereilla. Värit ovat tarkoituksella ärhäkät sopiakseen leimakuvan asenteeseen. :) Taustapaperi on DoCraftsin Capsule Mono -lehtiöstä ja pyöreä tekstileimasin Circle Itin.

Again a card with The Greeting Farm stamp, I've colored the image with ProMarkers. I've picked the edgy colors to fit the attitude of the image. The paper is from DoCrafts Capsule Mono paper pack.


Kortilla mukana näissä haasteissa / I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Guys and girls
Hanna & Friends Challenge - Favorite stamp (TGF is one of my favorites)
Divas By Design Challenge - Sparkle
I ProMarkers Challenge - Die cuts, no punches
Deep Ocean Challenge - For a girl
Everybody Art Challenge – Ribbon or lace
The Squirrel and The Fox – Ribbon/twine/lace/string
Inky Chicks Challenge - Black, white + fave color

3 kommenttia: